Clamshells for HolstersBetter Merchandising = Higher Sales
- VisiPak's comprehensive line of clear plastic clamshells has proven to be the ideal solution for many holster manufacturers seeking a professional, yet cost-effective way to package their product.
- Visually appealing design allows for comprehensive view of the actual product
- Easy to pack and assemble with no equipment
Stock ClamshellsOver 200 Standard Clamshells in Stock
With nearly 200 stock sizes available for immediate shipment, our line of stock clamshells are ideal for those looking for an attractive package that can be purchased in small quantities at a competitive price.
- Numerous sizes and styles are available
- Come standard with eyelets for hanging
Custom & Semi-Custom Designs
Custom Cavity DesignMerchandises & Protects
Through our innovative mold base program, we can often design and manufacture customized clamshells more quickly and at a fraction of the cost of completely custom clamshells. The clamshell shown here features an angled cavity that not only minimizes the movement of the product in the package, but it aligns with the graphics of the insert card.
- With extensive design experience and comprehensive rapid prototyping capabilities, our packaging design team can also create a custom solution tailored to your exact needs.
Branding Graphic Labels and Inserts
Most of our stock clamshells feature space for an insert card that allows one to promote its brand. When hanging, the product is positioned at the bottom of the package creating a large messaging area up top for the logo. An insert was placed in the bottom portion of the cavity to highlight product information.
- Seamlessly integrate graphics
- Visually appealing
Flexible SolutionsPacking & Sealing Options
Do your customers like to try out your holster before purchasing? Or, do you need a more secure sealed package? We've got you covered.
- Most clamshells feature friction fit button seal or rail seal designs for easy, non-permanent packing.
- For those requiring a more secure package, a simple secondary sealing process works on most clamshell designs.