The VisiGuard® EcoShield with ZipStrap® is the latest of the VisiPak line of face shields available in the market today. In continuing efforts to meet customer requests for a more economical option, VisiPak has created a third style in our line of face shields. Knowledge and feedback from the first two versions laid the foundation for the VisiGuard® EcoShield.
- Most economical Face Shield providing 12% more facial coverage vs. most competitor's face shields.
- A fully integrated adjustable ZipStrap® allows for easier assembly. Click HERE for more information.
- ZipStrap® is made from the same 100% recyclable PET material as the shield.
- Eliminating the Latex band allows both the shield and strap to be 100% recyclable.
- Design modifications resulting in improved clarity and user visibility.
- VisiGuard® Face Shields are Made in the U.S.A. and offer an added degree of protection as a result of using premium material that is 2 times thicker than most of the competitor's shields, which are made in China.
Click HERE for pricing information.
All VisiGuard® shields are made from FDA approved PET material which is 100% recyclable. Each shield and ZipStrap® are embossed with the recycling logo. Plus, the streamlined design does not include any affixed attachments, such as foam and straps, that must be removed prior to recycling and discarded in a landfill.
Simple to Assemble
The streamlined two-piece design can be easily assembled and placed on health care workers in a matter of seconds. Instructions are available; click HERE.
Cleanable & Reusable
Revolutionary design allows for ventilation to dissipate condensation and features no foam padding or other materials that may harbor contaminants. Plus, VisiGuard® shield and ZipStrap® can be sterilized between uses as they are both resistant to Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide and Bleach solutions, as well as Gamma irradiation, Electron Beam, EtO (Ethylene Oxide) and UV-C sterilization. Competitor's shields require an additional anti-fog coating which is removed during cleaning/sterilization.
Safe and Comfortable
Design is ANSI Z87.1 D3 tested and approved for splash and droplet protection as well as facial coverage and impact protection. For test results, click HERE. Unique design features hollow cavities that press gently against one's forehead to provide a comfortable easy-to-adjust fit. Provides sufficient clearance for glasses and for all masks, including medical N95 versions.
Low Cost and Made in the U.S.A
The streamlined design and highly efficient manufacturing methods make this shield the most affordable VisiGuard® option. It is also the lowest cost ANSI Z87.1 D3 certified for clarity, impact, splash and droplet protection option on the market today.
Ships & Stores Easily
Shields are densely packed to minimize shipping costs and storage space requirements. 100 units per case measuring 16" x 10" x 6"; includes straps.
Full Coverage of Face and Neck
The VisiGuard® EcoShield design contains no foam or other materials that may harbor contaminants and allows for sterilization between uses. The EcoShield is thinner than our other two styles, yet still offers more facial coverage and better impact protection than most competitive shields.
- Provides clearance for all medical masks including N95 versions.
- PET is resistant to Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide or Bleach cleaning solutions.
Manufactured in Clean Room Environment
All VisiGuard® Face Shields are manufactured in a clean room environment in our Midwest-based manufacturing operation. Operators involved in production must wear hair nets, medical masks and gloves.
- Minimal touching in production process - shields are moved from machine to packaging with gloved hands.
- Shields are shipped inside plastic poly bags for added protection.
Note: This video footage of the clean room was taken prior to face mask requirements and not taken during production of face shields.
Quality Made in the USA
All versions of the VisiGuard® Face Shields are made in USA from components sourced in the USA. The streamlined design requires minimal labor allowing us to manufacture tens of thousands of units per day without any supply chain concerns. Sinclair & Rush, Inc., the inventor of the VisiGuard Face Shield line, has been deemed an Essential Enterprise.
- Capacity can easily be expanded to meet demand.
- VisiPak is a division of Sinclair & Rush, Inc. an ISO certified, multi-national corporation specializing in plastics since 1950.