As one of the leading global manufacturers of clear plastic packaging, the team at VisiPak utilized its combined skills and decades of experience in developing innovative plastic solutions to worldwide problems in order to create a unique protective face shield. Analyzing user feedback, we have taken what we learned from the original VisiGuard® and invested to make it even better than before! Building on its popularity, VisiPak is proud to introduce the VisiGuard® Face Shield 2.0 with ZipStrap®.
- Fully adjustable ZipStrap® improves comfort and allows for easier assembly. Fits head sizes from Adult XXXL to Infant. Learn More
- VisiGuard® face shield and ZipStrap® are made from 100% recyclable PET material.
- Latex free.
- Manufactured utilizing only REACH, ROHS and California PROP 65 compliant materials.
- More economical than original VisiGuard®, and competitor's shield offerings, due to integration of ZipStrap®. Improved patented design and manufacturing techniques allows for lower cost.
- Increased protection around the eyes and expanded facial coverage by 9% vs. original VisiGuard®. Now offering 59% more, on average, facial coverage than most shields on the market today.
- ANSI Z87.1 D3 certified for splash, droplet, clarity, facial coverage and impact protection.
- Design modifications resulted in improved clarity and user visibility.
- VisiGuard® face shields are Made in the U.S.A. and offer an added degree of protection as a result of using premium material that is 3x to 4x thicker than most of the competitor's shields, which are made in China.
- Shatter resistant and impact resistant.
All VisiGuard® shields are made from FDA approved PET material which is 100% recyclable. Each shield and ZipStrap® are embossed with the recycling logo. Plus, the streamlined design does not include any affixed attachments, such as foam and straps, that must be removed prior to recycling and, which will be discarded into a landfill.
Simple to Assemble
The streamlined two-piece design can be easily assembled and placed on health care workers in a matter of seconds.
Cleanable & Reusable
Revolutionary design naturally allows for ventilation to dissipate condensation and features no foam padding or other materials that may harbor contaminants. Plus, VisiGuard® shield and ZipStrap® can be sterilized between uses as they are both resistant to Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide and Bleach solutions, as well as Gamma irradiation, Electron Beam, EtO (Ethylene Oxide) and UV-C sterilization. Competitior's shields require an additional anti-fog coating which is removed during cleaning /sterilization. Independently approved for in-hospital use by a major hospital system's Infectious Disease Control Department.
Safe and Comfortable
Design is ANSI Z87.1 D3 tested and approved for splash and droplet protection, as well as clarity, facial coverage and impact protection. Download Test Results The VisiGuard® face shield with ZipStrap® provides 172 total square inches of facial protection with sufficient clearance for glasses, most goggles and all masks, including medical N95 versions.
Low Cost and Made in the U.S.A.
The streamlined design and highly efficient manufacturing methods make this shield one of the most protective as well as one of the most affordable options on the market.
Ships & Stores Easily
Shields are densely packed to minimize shipping costs and storage space requirements. 100 units per case measuring 19" x 15" x 10"; includes straps.
Full Coverage of Face and Neck
Revolutionary design of the original VisiGuard® face shield was adapted to include the ZipStrap® feature for an adjustable fit. Many of the same features in the original design apply, but the new version is latex free and provides a greater total square inches of facial protection.
- Provides clearance for all medical masks including N95 versions.
- PET is resistant to Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide or Bleach cleaning solutions.
Manufactured in Clean Room Environment
VisiGuard® Face Shields with ZipStrap® are manufactured in a clean room environment in our Midwest-based manufacturing operation. Operators involved in production must wear hair nets, medical masks and gloves.
- Patent pending design requires minimal touching in production process - shields are moved from machine to packaging with gloved hands.
- Shields are shipped inside plastic poly bags for added protection.
Note: This video footage of the clean room was taken prior to face mask requirements and not taken during production of face shields.
Quality Made in the USA
VisiGuard® Face Shields with ZipStrap® are made in the USA from components sourced in the USA. The streamlined design requires minimal labor allowing us to manufacture tens of thousands of units per day without any supply chain concerns. Sinclair & Rush, Inc., the inventor of the VisiGuard Face Shield Line, is deemed an Essential Enterprise.
- Capacity can easily be expanded to meet demand.
- VisiPak is a division of Sinclair & Rush, Inc. an ISO certified, multi-national corporation specializing in plastics since 1950.